Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wishlist Wednesday - The Goblin King


Today a book that's on Voodoo Bride's wishlist:

The Goblin King by Shona Husk

Cursed by a Druid millennia ago, Roan lives a bleak existence in the Shadowlands, desperately trying to retain his soul and not succumb to the goblin horde. When a beautiful human summons him to grant a wish, he sees a glimmer of hope. But will she ever agree to be his queen?

------------

I think it's a horrible cover, but got wacked by Voodoo Bride when I told her. She's been drooling over it since she first saw it.
We did read the free prequel The Summons and that was a pretty cool story, so if Voodoo Bride ever does get her hands on The Goblin King (the book, not the king himself) I might even read it as well.


3 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

It was a pretty good read. :)

M

Demented Wench said...

I'm pretty sure the cover is working for me too Sullivan. ;)

Sullivan McPig said...

@Michelle: that's good to hear.
@Demented Wench: lots of women seem to like this cover. I wonder if it's a girly thing ;-)