Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - Blood and Bullets

Ok, I will confess it was the cover of this book that drew me in at first, but the blurb sounds very promising as well.

Blood and Bullets
by James R. Tuck


He lives to kill monsters. He keeps his city safe. And his silver hollow-points and back-from-the-dead abilities help him take out any kind of supernatural threat. But now an immortal evil has this bad-ass bounty hunter dead in its sights…

Ever since a monster murdered his family, Deacon Chalk hunts any creature that preys on the innocent. So when a pretty vampire girl “hires” him to eliminate a fellow slayer, Deacon goes to warn him—and barely escapes a vampire ambush. Now he’s got a way-inexperienced newbie hunter to protect and everything from bloodsuckers to cursed immortals on his trail. There’s also a malevolent force controlling the living and the undead, hellbent on turning Deacon’s greatest loss into the one weapon that could destroy him…


Expected publication: February 7th 2012 by Kensington

4 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Great pick! I have this one on my wishlist too.

M

Kathy Martin said...

The cover sucked me in too. I have a copy of this one for review and hope to get to it soon.

Amy said...

Great pick! I am definitely adding this one to my TBR list - it sounds exciting. Thank you for sharing! :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks for your comments. I think I'll pre-order this one so I won't miss out.