Monday 13 February 2012

Sunset - Book Review

Sunset by Jay Caselberg
ebook, short story

What is it about:
In a far flung colony world, sometimes you have to survive any way you can.

What did I think of it:
This is a creepy story.

Not so much because of monsters or scary events though. Even though this story is set on a distant planet it's more a psychological story that makes you think about human nature than that it's Science Fiction. It raises the questions 'What is humanity?' and 'When is it allowed to kill someone?'

I'm not sure if I like this story. It's thought provoking, it's edgy and it disturbed me.

All in all a story that made me think, but that I don't plan on revisiting any time soon.

Why should you read it:
It's a disturbing and thought provoking story in a SciFi setting.


Buy it at Musa Publishing

No comments: