Friday 30 March 2012

Eat Slay Love - Book Review

Eat Slay Love (Living With the Dead #3)
by Jesse Petersen


What is it about:
Sarah and David have survived the zombie apocalypse. They stood side by side and fought the undead, mad scientists, and even bionic monsters until the unthinkable happened. A zombie bite. But not even that could stop them. Now, with a possible cure in hand, they're headed east, looking for a safe zone behind the rumored "Wall." They're feeling pretty optimistic.

That is until Dave stops sleeping and starts lifting huge objects.


What did I think of it:
I think this is the best book in this series yet!

It was funny, intense, actionpacked and it had lots of zombies!

I will confess I was worried about the outcome of this book, especially as Dave is my favorite character and I had to stop myself from peeking at the last chapter a couple of times. I'm glad I didn't peek, because this book is a fun and cool rollercoaster ride with a conclusion that I didn't expect.

If you haven't read other books in this series I advice against starting with this book. I think it could be read as a standalone, but to really enjoy it you should read the first two books, so you're more invested in both Sarah and David and can root even more for them to save the day.

I will keep an eye out for more books by Petersen and hope they'll be just as much fun as Eat Slay Love and her other zombie books.

Why should you read it:
Brains.... Ehm Zombies!!


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

3 comments:

titania86 said...

This was my favorite installment of the series too! So crazy and action packed. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Melliane said...

wow the best book of the series. I really need to read it. thanks for the review I can't wait to try it.

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

Yes! Everyone should read all three books. I'm glad you didn't peek. It was hard for me too!