Monday 2 July 2012

Teaser Tuesdays on a Monday - Stalking the Others

Tomorrow is the official release date of Stalking The Others by Jess Haines. As I will be posting my review of Stalking The Others tomorrow, I thought I'd tease you today with a couple of lines from this awesome book.

"At least tell me why. What you're looking for."
I bit my lower lip, tasting the remnants of him there, a ghost of him left behind on my skin. "Redemption. I won't find it with you."
(page 116, Stalking The Others by Jess Haines
This was taken from the uncorrected proof, so the text may be different from the corrected, finished version of Stalking The Others


----------------
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

No comments: