Tuesday 7 May 2013

Teaser Tuesdays - Rise

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The stillness was broken by the quick popping of gunshots. A faraway voice called out from a side hallway, "Over here - I found an exit through the back!"
(page 80, Rise by Anna Carey)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a very good teaser! I am not familiar with the book (but checking GoodReads I found out it was part of a series).

My teaser is HERE.

Unknown said...

Back of where!?!?! I knew there was a reason I had this in my TBR pile=)

Here's My Teaser

hmpotts724 said...

Great teaser! =)

Here's our teasers!

Unknown said...

Great teaser! Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-may-7-2013.html

Melissa O. said...

Great teaser -- definitely makes me want to know more!

My teaser is from THE HAUNTING SEASON by Michelle Muto.