Monday 11 January 2016

Zom-B Gladiator - Book Review


Zom-B Gladiator (Zom-B #6)
by Darren Shan


What is it about:
Beyond a shadow of a doubt, B Smith has decided to live-- and to fight for good as long as possible. However, London is overridden with brain-eating undead and swarming with human mercenaries whose sense of right and wrong dissolved when society did. When they lay a trap, B is captured. And it'll take dozens of battles--and the fight of a lifetime-- to escape.

What did I think of it:
This was an entertaining addition to this series.

The religious blah was almost gone and there was some cool action. Story wise this book seems to be filler material before we move forward on the actual story. There's no progress on outstanding issues, just lots of new action that felt like a sidestep, but maybe I'm wrong.

Not that I minded. As I said: the events in this book are very entertaining and cool. I breezed through it in no time.

On to the next book soon, which is in my TBR pile already.

Why should you read it:
It's a cool zombie read.


Zom-B Gladiator:

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

Zom-B Chronicles III (contains Zom-B Baby and Zom-B Gladiator):

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

1 comment:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh I won the first book for kiddo to read. Cool to hear the series is still fun.