Friday 6 May 2016

More Quick Book Reviews


And here are some more quick reviews of books I read a while ago, but never got round to reviewing.

Home Improvement: Undead Edition
A really fun anthology. My favorite stories were those by Charlaine Harris, Patricia Briggs, Stacia Kane and Suzanne McLeod.

Blood Before Sunrise (Shaede Assassin #2) by Amanda Bonilla
I really tried to like this book, but I just couldn't connect with the lead characters. I won't read other books in this series.

Dime Store Magic (Otherworld #3) by Kelley Armstrong
A really enjoyable read. Not my favorite of Armstrong's books, but a gripping read nonetheless. I should read the next book in this series one of these days.

Code Name Cassandra (1-800-Where-R-You #2) by Meg Cabot
A light and fun read. There's a mysterious disappearance to solve, Feds to fool, unruly kids to wrangle, but Jess can handle it.


1 comment:

Aurian said...

Hmm I think I have the first book, will dig it up. I forgot about the Patricia Briggs story in there!.
I do love the Amanda Bonilla series, but I know it is not for everyone. I read the first book by Kelley Armstrong and really did not like it, so I still don't want to read more (although there is a pile on my shelves). I don't have any English Meg Cabot books, I think.