Thursday 13 October 2016

McPig is Curious - Good or Bad?

When looking for new books to add to my wishlist I came across this one. The blurb is so vague that now I'm curious if the book is good or as bad as the blurb. Anyone read it?


The Sword (The Sword, the Ring, and the Chalice #1)
by Deborah Chester


Two men. One is a prince of royal blood. The other is a half-breed, part human, part elf. But the part that is human is also royal. Two women. One is a princess, pampered and protected. The other lives in the forest, the leader of a band of rebels. She too has elven blood.

This is their story -- the tale of love and hate, courage and cowardliness, and magic both dark and light.



2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Dunno if I have it anymore but if so then yours ;)

Aurian said...

I think it is very old, not sure if I have it or not.